The Account Manager will be responsible for servicing existing and prospective accounts in the New York Metro Area. The incumbent will assist with Verifi implementation services, training, and value translation. The focus and key objective for the Account Manager is to leverage Verifi business intelligence data to maximize value for our customers, as well as represent GCP admixture business.
• Provide post-installation Verifi sales support.
• Address Verifi training and system issues through various partners and company resources.
• Provide data analysis and recommendations to improve customer’s profitability and quality by using the Verifi system
• Perform troubleshooting services to aid customers in resolving issues and help them achieve maximum potential from the Verifi solution.
• increase sales volume with established accounts and aggressively seek new customers by implementing planned sales strategies, company marketing programs, and delivering effective customer service.
• Assist customers in adapting company products to their own requirements and specifications.
• Provide information to customers on new and current products, pricing, and general order status.
• Represent GCP in local industry associations.
• Ability to learn new technology and processes quickly
• Strong verbal and written communication skills at all levels within the organization
• Exceptional people skills; acuity in reading people and knowing how to make adjustments to communicate effectively
• Adept at training others; able to distill complex information and present clearly
• Strong computer skills and aptitude, especially Microsoft Office programs
• Electro-Mechanical aptitude including a broad array of technical knowledge including computer systems configuration, mechanical systems, pneumatic systems, 12/24 volt DC electrical systems, and hydraulic system principals is helpful
• Bachelor’s degree
• Three to five years of experience in concrete technology. Sales experience preferred.