Chemical Lead Operator is responsible for the safe manufacturing process and other related activities including but not limited too; all production requirements, laboratory functions, shipping /receiving functions, warehousing, EHS activities throughout the facility as assigned by the Plant Manager or designee including. The safe operation of Fork Trucks, filling and or emptying of totes, loading/unloading rail cars, tanker trucks, van and or intermodal trailer.
Manufacture product in accordance with customer demand and meet the financial, safety, and quality objectives of the customer and the business.
- High School Diploma required or equivalent is required.
- Additional education is a plus
- Computer and Microsoft application proficient
- 1-5 years supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- Familiarity with Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma tools at Greenbelt level is preferred
- Strong Commitment to EHS, quality, and customer service
- Forklift Certification is a Plus
- Computer Skills are required and SAP Production Module experience is preferred.
- Mechanical Aptitude is a Plus