Sales Representative- Building Envelope
We are looking for a Sales Representative,based in Chicago area to cover the Midwest market focused on Building Envelope.
- Maintaining contact with established customers and developing new prospects in the territory.
- Grow existing and develop perspective accounts in assigned territory in accordance with company policies and programs.
- Successfully promote new growth products.
- Analyze customer’s needs and formulate solutions using all resources made available by the company.
- Increase sales volume with established accounts and aggressively seek new projects to position GCP Applied Technologies (formerly GRACE) Waterproofing, Air Barrier Systems and Deck Waterproofing Systems by implementing planned sales strategies, company marketing programs, and delivering effective customer service.
- Become expert on competitive products and marketing practices, and to keep management informed concerning them.
- Work closely as part of a regional sales team.
- Cooperates and assists fellow salespersons, sales managers, marketing personnel, customer service, manufacturing, and other company personnel.
- Contractor sales calls as well architectural and engineering sales calls for specification positions as well distribution sales calls required
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs, self-development programs, conventions, customer entertainment meetings, association meetings and trade shows.
- Three to five years minimum selling value-added products in a construction related field. Strong Architectural and contractor sales required
- Construction industry sales experience.
- Has broad knowledge of services, products
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet customer expectations and work as part of a team.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to discuss business issues and propose appropriate product solutions.
- Exceptional sales orientation, comfortable with cold calling and ability to fill the pipeline with opportunities.
- Maintain up to date records through Salesforce
- Known for negotiation and presentation skills.
Bachelor's degree required