Accounting - AR/AP Specialist
Milwaukee, WI, USA Req #10046
Wednesday, January 29, 2020
The Gannett Advertising Billing Group, part of the USA TODAY NETWORK, is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our team.
P rimary responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Specialist role is to process various transactions that include, but are not limited to, account setup, newspaper reconciliation of ads and preprints, adjustment entry, various AR reconciliations, and adjustments along with month end billing. Maintaining good working relationships and customer service within Gannett/USA Today Network departments and partners.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in data entry, client invoicing or accounts receivable environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Organization and time management skills; ability to multi-task
- Solid understanding of financial concepts
- Proficient in Windows-based software, Microsoft Office Suite with advanced Excel and Word experience
- Proven customer service skills are required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
- Ability to work well independently
- Ability to work in a deadline oriented environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.