Gulfstream 100 Captain
We have an immediate opportunity for a Gulfstream 100 Captain based in Monterey, CA.
This is a Part 91/135 G100 Captain position which requires the successful candidate to be flexible, and work as a team member in a crew environment. The aircraft is operated for a client domestically for approximately 350 hours per year. This is a busy position with a fair amount of overnights. Outstanding benefits and compensation. The successful candidate will be safety oriented, possess strong leadership skills, and embody exceptional customer service.
- G100 Type Rating, preferred
- VIP Customer Service Focus
- Must reside within a hundred-mile radius of Monterey Regional Airport
- Valid Passport without restrictions
- First Class Medical Certificate
- No violations or incidents
Minimum Flight Time Requirements:
- 5,000 Total
- 2,500 Pilot-In-Command
- 2,500 Jet
- 1000 Multi Engine
- 250 in Type