We have an immediate opportunity for an Account Manager.
The Account Manager will report directly to the Senior Vice President, Aircraft Management. A successful candidate will be able to work both independently and within a team environment. The candidate must be very organized, able to prioritize responsibilities, achieve objectives on time and with accuracy, and communicate effectively with clients as well as communicate across multiple departments.
The Account Manager will serve as the primary conduit for communications between clients and Gama internal departments. Candidate must be comfortable communicating directly with High profile, HNW individuals, C-suite and executive clients and Gama’s Senior Management team. This position will participate directly in sales New Account On-Boarding process from start to finish, including oversight and management of Aircraft setup, crew screening and interview process, client updates and hand off to company departments. This position will take lead in the air and ground delivery of our service to clients including ongoing relationship building and assisting clients with flight and commercial matters.
- MBA with Business discipline
- Experience working in the Aviation field
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to maintain familiarity with all current clients
- Comfortable communicating with corporate executives and high-net-worth individuals
- Superior computer skills (MS Office suite)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work full time and willing to put in extra hours to meet critical deadlines
- Willing to travel to meet clients
- College Degree