Aircraft Paint & Preparation Technician
We have immediate opportunity for an Aircraft Paint & Preparation Technician at our Ft. Lauderdale, FL location.
The Aircraft Paint Prep Technicians is proficient in creating complete paint prep work including chemical stripping and sanding on various forms of substrates (aluminum, composite, steel, etc).
Primary duties include and are not limited to:
- Proficient in masking of aircraft, paint stripping and all aspects of paint preparation work including use of body filler products and sanding techniques.
- Assists Aircraft Painter in all aspects of the aircraft painting process.
- Assist with paint touch up and final product dealing and cleaning.
- Performs duties in compliance with all regulations, including FAA, OSHA safety and EPA.
- Additional other duties as assigned.
- Five years background in aircraft painting operations
- Must be a team player with flexibility for different roles and shifts as needed
- Strive for highest quality work and efficiency
- Physical fitness and ability to work with respirator, climbing ladders and lift 60 pounds
- Ability to work at offsite locations and assist other departments