We have immediate opportunities for Maintenance Controllers in West Palm Beach, FL
As a Maintenance Controller, you are responsible for ensuring that aircraft within the Gama operated fleet are maintained in compliance with all regulatory requirements. You are responsible for monitoring aircraft, initiating, and overseeing maintenance events to ensure aircraft are returned to service in a timely and effective manner.
In an executive capacity, the Maintenance Controller supervises the maintenance and/or alteration of Gama operated aircraft. As the delegate of the aircraft certificate holder’s Director of Maintenance (DOM), you will execute certain designated functions of the DOM’s office. You are responsible for ensuring compliance with all company policies as outlined in the Gama operating manual.
- Ensure all out-of-service for maintenance aircraft are repaired in a timely manner
- Assign maintenance personnel, including vendors, in the correct performance of aircraft repairs and overseeing repair efforts as well as maintaining communication on repair status
- Create work packages for scheduled, unscheduled, and Line Maintenance
- Coordinate with maintenance vendors to plan, execute, oversee, and document maintenance events • Ensure all departments affected by a grounded aircraft are aware of the status of the aircraft
- Review aircraft records and tracking to ensure compliance with maintenance programs
- Work harmoniously with Maintenance Leadership, Flight Operations, maintenance vendors, and all operational entities and personnel
- Ensure proper documentation of the work performed on aircraft prior to approval of the aircraft for return-to-service
- Ensure required aircraft parts are obtained and shipped in a timely manner
- Valid and current Airframe and Powerplant Certificate (minimum of 5 years)