We are looking for a FP&A Analyst to join our team. We’re looking for someone to provide FP&A support to our Product & Technology team and to manage the annual budgets and periodic rolling forecasts.
If you are a fast learner, great communicator, team player, with an eagle eye for minute details and enjoy working with the business, keep reading!
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the Product & Tech annual budget and periodic rolling forecasts and ongoing management of the financial model, including P&L, Balance-sheet and Cashflows
- Project analysis and assessment of business cases – involving scenario testing and ad-hoc analysis work
- Create strong business partnerships with relevant departments
- Liaison with Management accounts team on variance analysis
- Working closely with leadership teams on strategies, analysis and challenging the business on the status quo
- Working with the Commercial Finance Director on projects, analysis and budget/forecasting presentations
Required Skills & Experience:
- Qualified Accountant with relevant PQE – 1 or 2 years
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills ~ best practice in model design and build. Ability to tell a story from data
- Strong attention to detail and determination with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Exceptional organisational skills
- A team-player, who can take responsibility and work with a high level of autonomy
- Strong reporting and presentation skills
At Funding Circle there’s a mission that drives everything we do. Around the world, we want to help small businesses get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.With teams in London, San Francisco, Denver, Amsterdam and Berlin, we’re fusing finance and tech to create new opportunities for those who want to achieve more.