Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £13.7 billion in 171,000 loans to 122,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 100,000 jobs and contributed £7.2 billion to the UK economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
Your role will be split between two areas of the business: being responsible for all things CRM within Funding Circle Marketplace, and supporting our Term Loan products.
Funding Circle Marketplace is one of the newer areas of the company that helps small business owners secure funding by building partnerships with a broad panel of lenders and utilising a range of lending products.
What will you be doing?
You’ll be covering lots of ground, ‘hacking growth’ in one of the most dynamic areas of the business. You'll be involved in both the technical delivery of CRM campaigns and the development of new CRM and Customer Experiences.
- Develop and manage the end-to-end execution of engaging email campaigns for Funding Circle Marketplace, and Term Loan products
- Track performance and analyse results to identify and implement opportunities for increasing engagement and conversion rates across the customer journey and for solus email campaigns
- Build, manage and improve automated customer lifecycle journeys for the Marketplace audience, and support the sales team function with volume efforts
- Seek to improve operational efficiency, helping to move away from manual processes and data transfers through automation
- Identify, assess and prioritise CRM initiatives that help grow the Marketplace business, delivering value for both the short- and long-term. These projects could be directly CRM-related (a new campaign, a new approach or segment) or in bordering disciplines, such as Customer Experience (how do we best collect data for and surface it to our Sales team)
- Lead and manage projects you propose from idea to full delivery - collaborating with others in the CRM and neighbouring teams
- Communicate progress and results regularly with stakeholders across the business, acting as marketing champion for the Marketplace function
- Experienced with at least one enterprise level Email Service Provider
- Strong Excel competency as well as data handling, numerical and analytical skills. A moderate working knowledge of email HTML is preferred also
- Results-driven with a creative eye. You have proven experience of end-to-end planning, development and execution of engaging lifecycle campaigns with a clear view on KPIs and what success looks like
- Naturally curious, you’re able to work autonomously and enjoy taking ownership of projects involving team collaboration.
- Problem solver with an analytical mindset. You’re comfortable using data and insights to make strategic decisions or to propose new ideas for testing.
- Ability to blend this semi-technical email marketing background with an entrepreneurial ‘high-growth’ mindset. You must be comfortable working in an emerging business area, where you have the ability to assess and prioritise your own work and liaise directly with a range of stakeholders across the business - we expect you to challenge the status quo
Did you know?
Research shows that some people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single criteria. At Funding Circle we are committed to building diverse teams so please apply even if your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the requirements. You might just be the perfect fit!
Why join us?
Talk to our recruiters about our workplace, culture and benefits. We have designed our offering around; Health, Wealth, Lifestyle & Development!
A few highlights are:
- Hybrid working environment (2 days a week in office), flexible working options with an amazing office and we will help support your home working set up
- Private Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance
- Learning and Wellbeing allowances AND other perks such as Gympass, Spill, Just Eat allowance, Electric Car Scheme and more!
- Access to Octopus Money Coach, Free Mortgage advisor partnership and discounts across numerous retailers through Perks at Work.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.