Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, Tech
Being a high growth FinTech, it’ll be no surprise to hear finding the best people for our tech teams is of top priority.
We are looking for a TA Partner, Software Engineering to join our Talent Acquisition team in London and help us find & engage the best talent from around the world for Funding Circle.
- You don’t rely on agencies, searching job boards or a database to find candidates (we don’t use these here).
- You can uncover technical aptitude and are able to distinguish between good and average candidates.
- You’ve got a real interest in staying in the know with Tech and you are genuinely interested in hiring the best possible people you can.
- You are ready to help to drive UK Engineering hiring; not only come in to use FC as a learning ground but to come in with some good mix of agency and internal tech experience.
- Able to lead x1 technical sourcer and potentially x1 more in 2020.
- Comfortable influencing sourcing platform relationships and leveraging their data for useful decisions on process and performance.
- Manage meaningful engineering manager relationships (UK).
- Can contribute effectively to the global team employer branding and tech events roadmap.
- Have an interest to lean in on our tech recruiting D&I strategy and candidate experience bar.
- Have a good idea what "Good" looks like; enforce the right hiring culture and mindset across engineering.
- Our tech recruiting team hire 100% directly all of our global roles so you will need to be a go-getter.
What’s in it for you:
- A chance to work and learn in a super fast paced and high growth environment.
- A team that will be there to support you and help you develop (as well as hopefully learn some things from you!).
- Rewarding work where you can feel yourself contributing to the whole business.
- A great and flexible atmosphere working with a great team.
About Funding Circle:
At Funding Circle there’s a mission that drives everything we do. Around the world, we want to help small businesses get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward, currently lending 3.5 Billion a year.