Senior Salesforce Architect
Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them.
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £13.7 billion in 171,000 loans to 122,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 100,000 jobs and contributed £7.2 billion to the UK economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
This role sits within the Tech team. The drivers behind our platform – brilliant people working together to create, code, and build the next game changers.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for a highly organised and communicative Salesforce Architect who will provide technical leadership for our Salesforce engineers through championing good Salesforce engineering practices while supporting our engineers in both improving our architecture and delivery of new features.
We are a passionate bunch of problem solvers whose bread and butter is learning new technologies and fostering a collaborative and inclusive environment - we’re looking for partners in crime who feel the same.
- Work alongside our Salesforce Platform team in Designing, documenting, and implementing Salesforce capabilities to ensure we can deliver and iterate on new product features.
- Be part of our Lead Engineers team, and take ownership of the Salesforce technical strategy helping to drive understanding of Salesforce’s place within our data-centric event-driven architecture.
- Support the Salesforce engineering team to ensure we are able to frequently release well tested code in a CI/CD environment.
- Be a technical role model and mentor for the 20 strong Salesforce development team, using Salesforce Best Practices, encouraging the adoption of Architectural patterns and contributing towards a Technical backlog and understanding the use-cases for new Salesforce features as they are delivered.
- Extensively experienced using the Salesforce platform in Enterprise environments where Salesforce is part of the solution. With hands-on experience of Technologies like platform Events, Omnichannel and bi-directional data syncing, as well as integrations with 3rd party applications.
- Familiar with Agile software delivery and use of tools such as git (GitHub) and CircleCI for source control and continuous integration in a hybrid working environment (50% remote)
- An excellent communicator with the ability to learn new business domains.
- Detail oriented with the ability to analyse and solve complex problems as well as provide documentation, guidance, and instructions to users.
Why join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by all of our Circlers.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place to make a positive difference. Join the disruption. Say “I was there”. Be a part of it. Build something incredible and make a genuine impact on the lives of many – including yours.
Here at Funding Circle we have a hybrid working policy, for most teams this means we’d like to see you in the office 2-3 days a week. We hope this will give you the chance to connect with your colleagues and work in a way that is most effective for you!
It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
We celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. So we’re building a culture where difference is valued. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe diversity makes us better. We will consider flexible working options; please talk to us to discuss how we could make this role flexible for you.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.