Talent Acquisition Sourcer
Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £13.7 billion in 171,000 loans to 122,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 100,000 jobs and contributed £7.2 billion to the UK economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
What will you be doing?
- Working in a dynamic, fast paced and high growth environment;
- Exploring new ways to attract and engage the best candidates to Funding Circle;
- Rewarding work where you can feel yourself contributing to the whole business by bringing in the best talent which includes stakeholder management and the opportunity to run full processes;
- Providing invaluable & specialist market feedback and trends you are seeing to make a real difference to how we hire.
- Experienced in working as part of a recruiting function; either in-house or in an established recruitment agency
- Able to and enjoy recruiting for a mix of roles
- Able to not rely on agencies and enjoy searching job boards and other channels to find candidates such as sourcing platforms and other digital channels
- Curious and able to uncover technical aptitude. You’ll be able to distinguish between good and average candidates
- Interested in staying in the know with the Financial Services and Technology scene and you are genuinely interested in hiring the best possible people you can
- Understanding of the importance of candidate experience
Why join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by all of our Circlers.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place to make a positive difference. Join the disruption. Say “I was there”. Be a part of it. Build something incredible and make a genuine impact on the lives of many – including yours.
Here at Funding Circle we have a hybrid working policy, for most teams this means we’d like to see you in the office 2-3 days a week. We hope this will give you the chance to connect with your colleagues and work in a way that is most effective for you!
It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
We celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. So we’re building a culture where difference is valued. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe diversity makes us better.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.