Senior Brand Manager
Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward. .
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £13.7 billion in 171,000 loans to 122,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 100,000 jobs and contributed £7.2 billion to the UK economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
What will you be doing?
- Leading the development of integrated campaigns that are both brand-enhancing and performance driving, working closely with marketing and brand team stakeholders
- Work closely with the Brand Director to plan and execute activities to make the Funding Circle brand famous in the UK
- Manage external agencies to plan and deliver brand campaign activity across a range of channels, including TV and social media
- Analyse campaign activity and track performance using Google Analytics, and other tracking tools
- Lead our Customer Insights programme, working closely with Sales teams to deliver insights to the rest of the business, including regular presentations to a panel of senior manager stakeholders
- About 5 years Brand Marketing experience
- Good project management skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Some experience working with insights or research (either first party, or with an agency)
- Ability to think creatively
- Experience using Google Analytics and other web and social media measurement tools
- Ability to “think outside the box” and suggest changes to processes to improve efficiency
Why join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by all of our Circlers.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it’s target-driven and high-octane – but we like to play hard too. That’s what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible.
It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better. We particularly encourage applications from applicants from underrepresented backgrounds.We will consider flexible working options; please talk to us to discuss how we could make this role flexible for you..
Want to Build the Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.