Associate Portfolio Manager
Associate Portfolio Manager
London, Competitive salary + Shares
Funding Circle was created with one mission: to revolutionise the broken financial system and change small business finance!
We've created the leading online marketplace for small business loans that directly connect credit worthy businesses with investors wanting attractive returns.
In just nine years, 90,000 Funding Circle investors have lent £5 billion to 50,000 businesses across the world. In 2018 alone lending through our platform created and sustained 115,000 jobs worldwide and contributed £5 billion to the global economy
Delivery @ Funding Circle
While engineering and delivery managers focus on “doing work right,” Portfolio Management is concerned with “doing the right work.” Portfolio team members closely with Product and Commercial Leaders to assist achieving strategic goals by selecting, prioritising, assessing, and managing deliveries based upon their alignment and contribution to the strategy and objectives.
Portfolios are currently UK, CE, US, Core and Tech
- Provide, collate and maintain data used to make decisions in the portfolios
- Reporting across the portfolios
- Collaborating closely with product and engineering leaders to maintain alignment
- Building packs for steercos and GLT meetings
- Understanding compliance/audit requirements and maintaining documentation to meet these standards
- Maintenance and communication of the metrics across teams within the portfolios
- Design and maintenance of portfolio documentation - from roadmaps to project docs
- Governance -
- Calling out projects that might have the wrong RAG status
- Highlighting risks on projects/roadmaps
- Highlighting where forecast deviations from the business case in terms of cost, benefit or time
- Ensuring project budgets, scope, outcomes are being measured and remain on track
- Track business benefits and benefit realisation
- Capitalisation and budget tracking for technology
- Defining and maintaining project and tech governance processes
- Analysing portfolio performance and ways to improve it
- Running small improvement projects
Happy employees are productive employees, that’s why we offer a hearty benefits package including:
- Our employees make our mission a reality, and we want you to share in the company’s success by offering generous shares.
- Your choice to work with a Mac or a PC
- Private healthcare, pension and healthcare cash back schemes
- Discounted onsite gym membership
- Learning and development through FC Academy
- Personal development funding
- Flexible working
- Free breakfast, barista coffee and discounted hot lunch at our Funderbar!
- We are a regular host of Meetups and events.
- Company wide socials