Lead iOS Developer
Fullpower® designs, develops and operates a complete platform for hybrid Edge/Cloud AI, algorithms, big data, predictive analytics, together with end-to-end engineering services. The Company’s platform is backed by a patent portfolio of 125+ patents. The Company’s key areas of expertise are bio-sensing, non-invasive PSG-level sleep technology. The Company’s markets are in Medical Solutions, Clinical Trials, SmartHome and Wearable. Fast growing with endless opportunities, come join the Fullpower world-class team.
Fullpower Technologies is seeking a passionate, team-oriented, and experienced lead iOS application software engineer interested in the development of the next generation mobile device software.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience developing software using modern tools and design methodologies in dynamic, fast-paced environments.
- Lead mobile design efforts and provide architectural direction
- Manage the complete software development life-cycle
- Enforce coding best practices and standards, perform code reviews with the team
- Troubleshoot problems; attend defect triage meetings; support QA team
- Provide detailed documentation and specification of software components
- Prioritize and allocate work efforts for team members
- Extensive experience developing for iOS and related platforms
- Mastery of the iOS tool chain and related languages (Objective-C, Swift, C++, C)
- Practical experience designing and implementing REST and JSON interfaces
- Practical experience developing and debugging software for a network environment
- Excellent problem solving, organization, communication, and collaboration skills
- Proven software architecture and API design skills
- Team player with the ability to work independently
Education and experience:
- Experience as a lead developer on multiple shipped software products
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field
- Fullpower does not sponsor work visas - must already be authorized to work in the United States