After-School Teacher (Orange)
Catapult Learning, LLC is looking for qualified and experienced teachers in Florida! Catapult Learning is a provider of K−12 contracted instructional services to public and private schools throughout the US, specializing in at-risk youth and students who are struggling; we are a company with over 40 years of excellence in education.
We have private schools in the Orlando area in need of part-time After-School Teachers for the 2021-2022 school year. These positions are in a face-to-face environment. The programs focus on small group instruction in for grades K-12 (depending on school assignment).
Those with a minimum of a bachelor’s degree and experience teaching students in small groups are encouraged to apply. A current FL Teaching Certificate or Statement of Eligibility is preferred. Local candidates preferred. To expedite processing of your application, please include your certificate number and location on your resume.
Enjoy the Following Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Curriculum and teaching materials provided
- Paid training
- Paid planning/prep time
- Small group instruction (you are not the main classroom teacher, but instead, in a separate area with students who need extra help)
- Growth potential
- Company support and quality assurance
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of students
- Instruct to small groups in a face-to-face school setting (and virtually, if necessary).
- Attend training sessions and deliver designated instructional models and strategies to eligible students through utilization of company-designed materials and educational strategies.
- Maintain individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans provided for you by Catapult Learning.
- Establish and maintain student forms and files as required by company, local, state, and federal agencies.
- Maintain consistent communication with company supervisors, classroom teachers, principals, and parents.
- Current FL Teaching Certificate or Statement of Eligibility is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- A minimum of 1 year of experience with instructing students (K-12)
- Experience with both onsite classroom and virtual teaching/instructing preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office and virtual meeting programs (Zoom, etc.) preferred
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude towards students, administration, parents, and other internal and external customers
JOIN THE CATAPULT FAMILY TODAY!