Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI), a division of FullBloom, provides specialized education programming for students who have not found success in the traditional classroom due to a variety of intensive special needs. We believe that all children deserve an education that goes beyond academics and enables them to realize their full potential and grow into responsible, self-sufficient adults. SESI operates over 50 AdvancED/Cognia accredited Special Education schools and 80+ in-district classrooms nationwide. Our certified teachers and staff provide individualized academic and behavioral interventions with an innovative learning approach, personalized attention, and all the necessary support services students need to overcome barriers to education. Our purpose drives our performance and we are looking for individuals who want to make an impact. Come explore a career with Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI).
The Clinical Director for South Suburban Center For Exceptional Learners oversees the quality of the clinical component within the therapeutic program as required by all applicable standards, policies and procedures, while working with the leadership team and staff to improve the overall quality of care.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Provides and monitors crisis intervention. Facilitates and participates in discussion/planning/implementing sessions with the students’ teacher, therapist, and teaching assistant as to appropriate therapeutic interventions for students.
- Supports Camelot’s behavioral model.
- Supervises all therapists (including related services), providing individual and group supervision.
- Monitors all case management, family sessions, IEP paperwork and documentation completed by therapists.
- Assigns caseloads, groups, and various clinical tasks.
- Coordinates and facilitates treatment team meetings.
- Facilitates de-briefing sessions on physical holds and significant events (as needed).
Requires a master's degree in Social Work, School Counseling, Speech Language, Occupational Therapy or related field. Professional licensure required LSW, LCSW, LPC, LCPC. Experience working in a therapeutic school and supervising staff preferred.
- Salary starting at $55,000-60,000 with full benefits
- Tuition reimbursement support available
- Continued professional development and leadership support
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Must understand that all children can learn. Must demonstrate positive and enthusiastic attitude towards internal and external customers. Must be flexible. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred. Must be available to work during the summer months.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Light lifting, walking, climbing stairs. Most programs are in school settings.
FullBloom provides education and behavioral health solutions for children and their families, leading to better life outcomes, regardless of the learning obstacles and other challenges they face. The company’s team of over 5,000 education and healthcare professionals work to achieve measurable and sustained academic and behavioral gains through evidence-based programs that include specialized education, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapies, intervention services, and professional development. Founded in 1976 and headquartered in Camden, New Jersey, FullBloom supports tens of thousands of children and families, over 500 school districts, and more than 25,000 teachers annually through its three operating divisions – Catapult Learning, Specialized Education Services, Inc (SESI), and Little Leaves. www.fullbloom.org