Math Professional Development Instructional Coach/Presenter: Full-Time/Immediate Start (Mississippi)
Catapult Learning, LLC is looking for qualified Math Professional Development (PD) Instructional Coaches/Presenters throughout Mississippi!
There are two primary functions for this full-time role: presenting workshops and providing instructional coaching support to teachers and leaders in a school setting in Mathematics. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with Math, delivering workshops to adult learners, and coaching teachers with instructional strategies for best educational practices. Travel within your assigned county is required for this role.
Our PD Instructional Coaches/Presenters Enjoy the Following Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Robust benefit package offered to our full-time employees (30 or more hours per week)
- Company support and quality assurance from both local and national support teams
- Workshop content, materials, and coaching framework provided
- Paid training and professional development
- Growth potential
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of educators and students
PD Instructional Coach/Presenter Job Duties
- Provide direct support to instructional leaders and teachers in assigned schools and systems to improve math achievement of students.
- Work with teachers to provide best practices to deliver comprehensive math instruction, use data to analyze individual and school-wide trends, improve the design and delivery of instruction and interventions, and make recommendations about potential next steps to address areas of need.
- Leverage a deep knowledge of research-based best practice and take a hands-on approach to support educators across the content areas; deliver engaging and exceptional professional learning experiences and job-embedded coaching support to improve teaching and learning and organizational performance via modeling lessons, co-planning, co-teaching, analyzing data, reviewing student work, and providing non-evaluative feedback on instruction.
- Become familiar with regional standards and the materials that are core to instruction in partnership schools.
- Support organizational change, professional growth, and student achievement.
PD Instructional Coach/Presenter Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree or higher in related education field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience teaching K-8 or 9-12 Math
- Minimum of 1 year of experience facilitating professional development and providing strengths-based instructional coaching support to teachers and leaders within a school setting
- Evidence of positive and healthy character traits such as being organized, consistent, reliable, and understanding
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel to various schools
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point) and Zoom/Teams preferred
- A positive and growth mindset towards students, administration, parents, and other internal and external customers
About Catapult Learning:
We are a company with over 40 years of excellence in education, providing K-12 contracted instructional services to public and private schools throughout the US. We specialize in at-risk youth and students who are struggling. We have been successful because we adhere to our five corporate values of being Transparent, Decisive, Humble, Accountable, and Inclusive.
JOIN THE CATAPULT FAMILY TODAY!