Dir School Partnerships
Director of School Partnerships - MIDWEST REGION
The 7,800 educators and healthcare professionals employed by FullBloom are driven by a common purpose: to positively impact the educational, behavioral, and social-emotional welfare of every child with whom we engage, no matter the child’s individual circumstance. We dedicate our careers to improving outcomes for at-risk and struggling youth, including those with learning and emotional disabilities. In doing so, we play a truly crucial role in the lives of children, their families and their communities. Our purpose drives our performance and we are looking for individuals who want to make an impact. Come explore FullBloom and its three operating divisions – Catapult Learning, Specialized Education Services, Inc (SESI), and Little Leaves.
We are seeking a great sales representative, the Director of School Partnerships – MIDWEST REGION. This new position is charged with generating new business relationships and expanding existing business partnerships, for Catapult Learning and Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI). The position will work with public and non-public school entities to grow new programs and services including tutoring, intervention, Special Education services, professional development, summer school and more.
The MIDWEST REGION is a growing territory for Catapult Learning and SESI, providing a unique opportunity for the right person to help define our approach to marketing and selling a wide range of education services.
Based in the MIDWEST REGION, essential duties and responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Own the sales cycle for the MIDWEST REGION, from target and prospect identification through to contract close, collaborating with others in the organization as appropriate
- Work with Sales Operations to identify attractive targets and prospects for sales
- Work with Marketing and Sales Operations to develop and implement a plan for generating leads via targeted marketing campaigns, current customer referrals, relevant conferences, etc.
- Develop – and manage to – a sales plan that focuses on attractive targets and meets revenue and profit goals
- Lead the development of proposals and RFP responses, in collaboration with the Proposals team
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders such as special education directors, public school district leadership, non-public school leadership, School Boards, community leaders, and other influential constituents
- Support key-accounts to drive new and expansion business
- RFP and proposal development in collaboration with internal stakeholders
For a proven sales representative this position offers the following career opportunities:
- The opportunity to be a significant sales contributor for a highly respected, medium-sized organization with 45+ years of experience, that is in the midst of unprecedented growth
- The opportunity to join a mission-driven organization that supports the country’s most vulnerable children through academic, behavioral, and social-emotional solutions
- The opportunity to work at the highest levels within K-12 school districts and nonpublic school systems in a highly strategic role extending market reach
- The opportunity to earn an attractive compensation package
The ideal candidate currently works or has worked in a business development or sales role within K-12 solution and service based models; has sales experience; embraces the complexity of public-private-partnerships and relationship development; is highly collaborative. Specifically, this individual will have the following experience and capabilities:
- Understand K-12 buying cycles
- Proven business development and sales skills
- At least five years of related experience in education, special education and/or sales
- Track record of managing annual multi-million dollar sales targets in K-12 industry
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Support the development and execution of regional sales plans
- Must be a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) power user
- Willingness to travel
- Possess an intimate understanding of the state and federal legislation that generates and regulates public and nonpublic funding
- Support and develop of relationships with public and nonpublic school educational leaders
- Experience with procuring business through RFPs
Compensation will include salary and quarterly sales commission based on performance
Travel is expected to be moderate in FY21-FY22 but is likely to increase as covid-restrictions ease
FullBloom provides education and behavioral health solutions that create better life outcomes for children and their families, regardless of the learning obstacles and other challenges they face. The company’s team of over 7,800 education and healthcare professionals work to achieve measurable and sustained academic and behavioral gains through evidence-based programs that include specialized education, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapies, intervention services, and professional development. Founded in 1976 and headquartered in Camden, New Jersey, FullBloom supports tens of thousands of children and families, over 1,000 school districts, and more than 25,000 teachers annually through its three operating divisions – Catapult Learning, Specialized Education Services, Inc (SESI), and Little Leaves. Learn more at fullbloom.org.
About Catapult Learning
Catapult Learning, a division of FullBloom, provides intervention programs for students and professional development solutions for teachers in both public and nonpublic K-12 schools. Our 5,000 educators deliver evidence-based programs that include student instruction, family support services, and professional development designed to help teachers’ efforts to successfully integrate proven practices into the classroom. Executed by a team of experienced coaches, our professional development services strengthen the capacity of teachers and leaders to raise and sustain student achievement, improving education and overall quality of life. Intervention programs support struggling learners with instruction tailored to the unique needs of each student. Across the country, Catapult Learning partners with 500+ school districts, including 20 of the 25 largest, to produce positive outcomes that promote academic and professional growth. Learn more at catapultearning.com.
About Specialized Education Services, Inc.
Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI), a division of FullBloom, is a premier provider of education services for K-12 students who require additional educational and behavioral supports to overcome challenges that impede success in a traditional school setting. SESI partners with school districts to run in-district classrooms and standalone schools that meet the academic, behavioral, and social-emotional needs of special education students with Autism Spectrum Disorders, Emotional Disabilities, Learning Disabilities and other challenges; and alternative education students in need of trauma-informed education Implementing a research-based education model that incorporates supportive therapies, positive behavior interventions and supports, life skills training, and workforce development programs – as well as professional learning for special education teachers – SESI guides students toward success in and out of the classroom. SESI proudly serves more than 7,000 students in over 90 day schools and more than 90 in-district classrooms, and partners with over 600 school districts nationwide. SESI is accredited by Cognia (formerly AdvancED). Learn more at sesischools.com.