Marketing Director, Recruitment (B2E Marketing)
When you are part of the team at FullBloom, you’ll do important work that has real-world impact. Our 7,800 educators and healthcare professionals are driven by a common purpose: to positively impact the educational, behavioral, and social-emotional welfare of every child with whom we engage, no matter the child’s individual circumstance. We dedicate our careers to improving outcomes for at-risk and struggling youth, including those with learning and emotional disabilities. In doing so, we play a truly crucial role in the lives of children, their families and their communities. Our purpose drives our performance and we are looking for individuals who want to join us on that mission, to make an impact within an authentic and welcoming environment that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion.
How will you make an impact?
We are looking for a Director of Recruitment Marketing to help us promote our company as a great place to work. Someone with a gift for storytelling that can bring an employer brand to life through establishing compelling employee value propositions (EVP) for each of our three operating divisions, identifying the right employee marketing channels for advertising, developing engagement and nurturing strategies, and leading content development for applicants.
Responsibilities for this role include growing brand awareness amongst potential employees, promoting the company and open roles, collaborating to improve candidate experience and communications, and evaluating efforts to inform overall talent acquisition strategy.
Ultimately, you will help us establish a strong employer brand and attract top talent.
- Lead the development, implementation, and day-to-day execution of recruitment marketing and employer branding strategy. Shape the profile of our ideal candidate to ensure our recruiting strategies address the right audience
- Identify and optimize recruiting marketing channels (paid search, display, social media, job boards, etc.)
- Oversee the creation of compelling cross-channel content and communications that amplify the work we do as well as employee stories, voice and advocacy
- Own and manage the content calendar and the day-to-day execution
- Identifying trends and evaluating effectiveness of recruitment marketing strategies, including monitoring KPIs, measuring and reporting campaign results and budget
- Craft job descriptions that describe our benefits and company culture
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve the candidate experience and use of tools and technology
- Share job ads and monitor engagement and company reputation on a variety of online channels (job boards, social media groups, professional communities)
- 7+ years’ experience in employer branding and/or recruitment marketing
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Creativity with the ability to collaborate cross-functionally with talent acquisition, marketing, and operations teams to tell stories that amplify employee voice
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Human Resources or relevant field preferred
- Proficiency with email automation, marketing platforms, Google Analytics, and CRM is required (Microsoft Dynamics and HubSpot experience is helpful)
- Social Media marketing experience
- Must possess high level of initiative, leadership, and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with recruitment event planning
FullBloom provides education and behavioral health solutions that create better life outcomes for children and their families, regardless of the learning obstacles and other challenges they face. The company’s team of over 7,800 education and healthcare professionals work to achieve measurable and sustained academic, behavioral, and emotional gains through evidence-based programs that include special education, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapies, intervention services, alternative education, social-emotional learning, and professional development. Founded in 1976, FullBloom supports tens of thousands of children and families, over 1,000 school districts, and more than 25,000 teachers and healthcare professionals annually across its three divisions, Catapult Learning, Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI), and Little Leaves Behavioral Services.