Certified Teacher Summer School (Orange County)
Catapult Learning, LLC is looking for qualified and experienced teachers in Orange County for our Summer School programs in June! Catapult Learning is a provider of K−12 contracted instructional services to public and private schools throughout the US, specializing in at-risk youth and students who are struggling.
We have several schools scattered across Orange County in need of teachers for their summer school programs. These positions are onsite/face-to-face in K-12 private schools, and focus on Math and Reading. The program dates, including training, are in the month of June. Schedules vary according to school, but are typically half days (8:30a-1p, etc.).
Enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive pay ($25 per hour)
- Curriculum and teaching materials provided
- Paid training
- Paid planning/prep time
- Small group instruction
- Growth potential
- Company support and quality assurance
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of students
- Attend training sessions and deliver designated instructional models and strategies in readiness, reading, mathematics, and/or writing skills to eligible students through utilization of company-designed materials and educational strategies.
- Maintain individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans provided for you by Catapult Learning.
- Establish and maintain student forms and files as required by company, local, state, and federal agencies.
- Maintain consistent communication with company supervisors, classroom teachers, principals, and parents.
- Instruct Reading and/or Math in an onsite/face-to-face school setting (and virtually, if necessary).
- Current FL Teaching Certificate or Statement of Eligibility
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- A minimum of 1 year of experience with instructing children
- Experience with both onsite classroom and virtual teaching/instructing preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office and virtual meeting programs (Zoom, etc.) preferred
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude towards students, administration, parents, and other internal and external customers
JOIN THE CATAPULT FAMILY TODAY!
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $25 per hour
Catapult Learning provides PPE kits to our employees. Our small group intervention style of teaching also limits your exposure.