Administrative Asst II
Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI), a division of FullBloom, provides specialized education programming for students who have not found success in the traditional classroom due to a variety of intensive special needs. We believe that all children deserve an education that goes beyond academics and enables them to realize their full potential and grow into responsible, self-sufficient adults. SESI operates over 50 AdvancED/Cognia accredited Special Education schools and 80+ in-district classrooms nationwide. Our certified teachers and staff provide individualized academic and behavioral interventions with an innovative learning approach, personalized attention, and all the necessary support services students need to overcome barriers to education. Our purpose drives our performance and we are looking for individuals who want to make an impact. Come explore a career with Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI).
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Coordinates conference calls, meetings, and training
- Manages production of reports
- Creates and processes correspondences
- Processes and distributes incoming mail and faxes
- Creates charts and graphs
- Enters data into a database
- Maintains calendars, schedules appointments and meetings, and make travel arrangements (i.e. hotel, transportation etc.)
- Process purchase orders, check requests, invoices, and expense reports for the department.
- Other duties may be assigned
- At least five years of administrative experience required.
- Strong organizational customer service and communication skills a must.
- Must have proven ability to type at least 55wpm, work well under pressure, take initiative, and work
- Strong writing skills are required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g. MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Must have strong attention to detail,and desire to work in fast paced environment.
- Need to be flexible, and meet deadlines.
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Must understand that all children can learn. Must demonstrate positive and enthusiastic attitude toward internal and external customers. Must be flexible. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred. Must be available to work during the summer months.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Light lifting, walking, climbing stairs. Most programs are in school settings.
The Company provides all classroom and instructional materials as well prepared lesson plans and paid training. Continued instructional and leadership support for all employees is also provided.
FullBloom provides education and behavioral health solutions for children and their families, leading to better life outcomes, regardless of the learning obstacles and other challenges they face. The company’s team of over 5,000 education and healthcare professionals work to achieve measurable and sustained academic and behavioral gains through evidence-based programs that include specialized education, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapies, intervention services, and professional development. Founded in 1976 and headquartered in Camden, New Jersey, FullBloom supports tens of thousands of children and families, over 500 school districts, and more than 25,000 teachers annually through its three operating divisions – Catapult Learning, Specialized Education Services, Inc (SESI), and Little Leaves. www.fullbloom.org