Education Program Supervisor (West/Northwest FL)
Catapult Learning, LLC is looking for qualified and experienced Education Program Supervisors in West and Northwest FL! Catapult Learning is a provider of K−12 contracted instructional services to public and private schools throughout the US, specializing in at-risk youth and students who are struggling.
We have an opening for a full-time Program Supervisor for our intervention programs in schools throughout several counties, including Hillsborough, Hernando, Charlotte, Pinellas, and Escambia. The primary function of this role is to be the liaison between our teachers and the school’s administration and staff. The ideal candidate will effectively coach educators in the territory and manage small group reading and math instructional programs to ensure adherence to the company educational standards, while providing customer satisfaction through problem-solving and frequent communication. This role requires extensive travel (up to 50%) to schools throughout Florida.
A current FL Teaching Certificate is required for this position. Local candidates preferred. To expedite processing of your application, please include your certificate number and location on your resume.
Enjoy the Following Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Full suite of benefits including health insurance, tuition reimbursement, and a PTO program
- Comprehensive training
- Growth potential
- Continued instructional and leadership support
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of students
- Hires, trains, and oversees the performance of teachers; supervises via informal and formal lesson observations.
- Provides assistance to teachers in the development of class schedules and instructional strategies to meet the needs of all participating students.
- Assists with testing students.
- Provides guidance to teachers with record-keeping procedures and ensures that required plans and reports are maintained and updated properly.
- Assures customer satisfaction, program quality assurance, and student achievement, as well as safety and professional appearance of optimal learning environment of the classroom.
- Establishes a positive professional rapport with school staff, principals, and the school district; communicates issues concerning program implementation.
- Submits monthly reports and other documents as necessary
- Current FL Teaching Certificate required
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- A minimum of two years of related supervisory experience in education
- Must have a flexible schedule and the ability to handle numerous priorities concurrently
- Must be able to travel extensively between multiple school sites throughout the region
- Working knowledge of MS Office and virtual meeting programs (Zoom, etc.) required
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude towards students, administration, parents, and other internal and external customers
JOIN THE CATAPULT FAMILY TODAY!