Certified Math Intervention Teacher - $300 Sign-On Bonus! (Houston)
Catapult Learning, LLC is looking for qualified and experienced teachers in Texas! We have private schools in Houston in need of both part-time and full-time Certified Math Teachers for the 2021-2022 school year. These positions are in a face-to-face environment. The programs focus on small pull-out group instruction for grades K-8.
**EARN A $300 SIGN-ON BONUS IF SELECTED FOR THIS POSITION**
Catapult Learning is a provider of K−12 contracted instructional services to public and private schools throughout the US, specializing in at-risk youth and students who are struggling; we are a company with over 40 years of excellence in education. Specializing in targeted, small group instruction, Catapult Learning provides additional support to students in Math and Reading.
A current Teaching Certificate is required for this position. Local candidates preferred. To expedite processing of your application, please include your certificate information and location on your resume.
Enjoy the Following Benefits:
- Competitive pay ($23.50 per hour)
- Sign-on bonus
- Curriculum and teaching materials provided
- Paid training
- Paid planning/prep time
- Small group instruction (you are not the main classroom teacher, but instead, in a separate area working with students who need extra help)
- Growth potential
- Company support and quality assurance
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of students
- Instruct Mathematics to small groups in a face-to-face school setting (and virtually, if necessary).
- Attend training sessions and deliver designated instructional models and strategies to eligible students through utilization of company-designed materials and educational strategies.
- Identify and enroll eligible students through existing test scores, administering tests, and/or other acceptable methods.
- Develop and maintain individualized, skill-appropriate lesson plans.
- Ensure supervision of students at all times, including escorting students safely to and from classrooms/learning stations.
- Establish and maintain student forms and files as required by company, local, state, and federal agencies.
- Maintain consistent communication with company supervisors, classroom teachers, principals, and parents.
- Consult with school personnel to coordinate efforts in providing services to students.
- Communicate and conference with parents to provide information on student progress.
- Maintain inventory of educational materials and supplies.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Instruction varies on each campus serving students in K-8th grade. Must be willing to teach various grade levels.
- This position has a heavy focus on Math. Curriculum and training is provided.
- Data entry required: student attendance, online pre/post testing, progress reports, parent and classroom teacher communication forms, Title I compliance documentation.
- Teacher hours range per week and are based on school schedules set by campus administration.
- School locations vary. Campuses are located across the Houston area. Flexibility in placement is essential.
- Teachers collaborate with Instructional Program Supervisors on instruction, operations, business standards, and requirements. Teachers will experience coaching, partnership, and supervision.
- Current Teaching Certificate
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- A minimum of 1 year of experience with instructing students (K-8)
- Experience with both onsite classroom and virtual teaching/instructing preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office and virtual meeting programs (Zoom, etc.) preferred
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude towards students, administration, parents, and other internal and external customers
JOIN THE CATAPULT FAMILY TODAY!