Certified School Counselor 2021-2022 School Year (Hillsborough)
Catapult Learning, LLC is looking for qualified and experienced school counselors in Hillsborough County! Catapult Learning is a provider of K−12 contracted instructional services to public and private schools throughout the US, specializing in at-risk youth and students who are struggling.
We are beginning to interview for part-time and full-time School Counselor openings throughout Hillsborough county for the 2021-2022 school year. These positions are onsite/face-to-face in K-12 private schools.
Enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive pay ($25-28 per hour)
- An attractive and robust full suite of benefits for FT employees
- Counseling resources provided
- Paid training and ongoing support
- Paid planning/prep time
- Individual or small group guidance counseling sessions
- Growth potential
- Company support and quality assurance
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of students
- Conduct individual, small group, and classroom (when appropriate) guidance counseling with students with signed parental consent. Counseling may focus on academic, emotional, behavioral, or developmental issues to promote enhanced school functioning.
- Provide support to families, classroom teachers, school principal and other school personnel to maximize effectiveness of services.
- Maintain consistent communication with company supervisors, classroom teachers, principals, and parents.
- Keep abreast of current changes and trends in the field of school counseling.
- Counsel in a face-to-face/onsite setting, and virtually, if necessary.
- Current and valid FL School Counselor Certificate (we can accept Statements of Eligibility with a fingerprinting requirement only)
- Master's Degree in a Counseling Field
- A minimum of 1 year of experience with counseling children/students
- Experience with both classroom and virtual counseling preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office and virtual meeting programs (Zoom, etc.) preferred
- Internet connectivity required (virtual counseling materials will be provided)
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude towards students, administration, parents, and other internal and external customers
JOIN THE CATAPULT FAMILY TODAY!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $25.00 - $28.00 per hour
Catapult Learning provides PPE kits to our employees. Our small group intervention style of teaching/counseling also limits your exposure.