Catapult Learning, a division of FullBloom, provides evidence-based intervention, specialized services and professional learning solutions for public and non-public K-12 schools. We dedicate our careers to improving outcomes for students who have not found success in the traditional classroom. Our team of over 4,000 educators are driven by a common purpose: to positively impact the educational, behavioral and social and emotional welfare of every child with whom we engage. Our purpose drives our performance and we are looking for individuals who want to make an impact. Come explore a career with Catapult Learning.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Attends training sessions, passes content assessment, and delivers designated instructional models and strategies in readiness, reading, mathematics, and/or writing skills to eligible students through utilization of Company-designed materials and educational strategies.
- Develops and maintains individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans.
- Ensures supervision of students at all times, including escorting students safely to and from Company classroom or to mobile/trailer classroom.
- Establishes and maintains student forms and files as required by Company, local, state, and/or federal agencies.
- Attends and documents conferences/meetings/trainings with Company Supervisors, classroom teachers, principals, and parents as required by the Company, local, state, and/or federal agencies.
- Maintains inventory of educational materials and supplies.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Requires a bachelor’s degree and valid teaching certificate, as required by contract. Teaching experience preferred.
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Must understand that all children can learn. Must demonstrate positive and enthusiastic attitude towards internal and external customers. Must be flexible. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred. Must be available to work during the summer months.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Light lifting, walking, climbing stairs. Most programs are in school settings.
Candidates for this position must be able and willing to conduct their work both in person as well as virtually, based on the requirements of their state, program or client, with or without reasonable accommodation
The Company provides all classroom and instructional materials as well prepared lesson plans and paid training. Continued instructional and leadership support for all employees is also provided.
As a condition of employment, staff will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their employment start date. Perspective employees who are partially vaccinated (have received the first vaccination shot and are able to provide a photo of their vaccination card) are able to start work with the understanding they must be fully vaccinated within 45 days of their hire date. Unvaccinated individuals will not be permitted to commence employment unless they can demonstrate they are entitled to a reasonable accommodation with respect to this policy for a valid medical or religious reason. All staff are required to wear an approved mask, if and when reporting to a physical work site where they are interacting with others.
FullBloom provides education and behavioral health solutions for children and their families, leading to better life outcomes, regardless of the learning obstacles and other challenges they face. The company’s team of over 5,000 education and healthcare professionals work to achieve measurable and sustained academic and behavioral gains through evidence-based programs that include specialized education, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapies, intervention services, and professional development. Founded in 1976 and headquartered in Camden, New Jersey, FullBloom supports tens of thousands of children and families, over 500 school districts, and more than 25,000 teachers annually through its three operating divisions – Catapult Learning, Specialized Education Services, Inc (SESI), and Little Leaves. www.fullbloom.org