Program Supervisor - Utah
Catapult Learning is looking for a qualified and experienced Instruction Program Supervisor in Utah! Catapult Learning is a provider of K−12 contracted instructional services to public and private schools throughout the US, specializing in supporting struggling learners.
We are hiring a full-time Program Supervisor for new instruction programs currently concentrated in Southeast Utah. The ideal candidate will effectively manage a variety of instructional programs (including small group math and ELA intervention, STEM summer enrichment, tutoring, and HS credit recovery courses) to ensure adherence to Catapult's educational standards, while providing customer satisfaction through problem-solving and frequent communication.
Enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive training
- Growth potential
- Continued instructional and leadership support
- Full suite of benefits including health insurance, tuition reimbursement, and a FTO program.
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of students
- Assures customer satisfaction, program quality assurance, and student achievement, as well as the safety and professional appearance of optimal learning environments.
- Establishes a positive professional rapport with school staff, principals, and the school district; communicates issues concerning program implementation.
- Hires, trains, and oversees the performance of teachers; supervises via informal and formal lesson observations; provides feedback and coaching for teachers.
- Provides assistance to teachers in the development of class schedules and instructional strategies to meet the needs of all participating students.
- Assists with assessments and progress monitoring.
- Provides guidance to teachers with record-keeping procedures and ensures that required plans and reports are maintained and updated.
- Submits monthly reports and other documents as necessary.
- Effectively manages resources for contract fulfillment.
- Ability to travel between multiple school sites throughout the region.
- Ability to handle numerous priorities concurrently.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher.
- Comfort working in both in-person and remote work environments.
- Related supervisory experience in education.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (including Excel) and virtual meeting programs (Zoom, etc.) required
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude towards students, administration, parents, and other internal and external customers
- A belief that ALL students can succeed
JOIN THE CATAPULT FAMILY TODAY!