Board Cert Behavior Analyst 2023-2024 SY
Why Join Us
Are you looking for a new opportunity to make an impact in the lives of students? Join us at Catapult Learning where we are proving what is possible for students with unique needs. We offer
- Salary range depending on experience for 10 month position
- Opportunities to work extended school year for additional pay
- Continued leadership support
Utilizing leadership, advocacy, collaboration, and applied technical skills, the Behavior Analyst will provide behavior analysis services for students in EANS school programs. The Behavior Analyst will work with an interdisciplinary team at the school to develop and implement behavioral programs to assist students in acquiring the skills necessary to be independent as possible in the daily functions of their lives. The Behavior Analyst will ensure services are directed towards meaningful outcomes for the individuals served. This position is full-time, up to 40 hours per week, for the regular school year and an opportunity to work extended school year for additional pay.
Someone who is passionate about serving students with special needs so that they can perform at their highest level and realize productive, fulfilling futures. You believe that ALL students can learn and have the desire to make a positive impact in the lives of students. You excel at building relationships, collaborating with a team, and persevering through difficult challenges. You have a sense of optimism, a willingness to learn and grow, and a commitment to improving outcomes for students.
- Promotes effective interpersonal relations with students
- Maintains records of students and prepares periodic reports as required
- Plans evidence-based interventions appropriate for individual students and groups of students
- Adjusts intervention strategies based upon student performance and data collection
- Analyzes and interprets information to make relevant school-based recommendations regarding the need for educational services
- Makes recommendations to the school leadership on the facilities, materials, and equipment necessary to the delivery of services
- Coordinates behavioral services with student services provided by other school personnel
- Provide appropriate information on an informal or formal basis regarding behavioral functioning through consultation, trainings, and/or professional development
- Engages in continuing education and professional growth activities related to school psychology
- Light lifting, walking, and/or climbing stairs may be required.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- BCBA preferred
- Adheres to established rules, regulations, laws, and appropriate ethical standards
- Demonstrates awareness of professional performance in due process matters and litigious environments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office preferred