Child Study Team LDT-C
Provides Child Study Team related services for non-public school students in accordance with New Jersey State law (PL 193) and Catapult Learning policy and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Attends Assessment Plan meetings for students referred for an Initial Evaluation. Attends Assessment Plan meeting for students referred for Re-evaluations as required. Meetings may be held in person or on Zoom.
- Completes student assessments, creates assessment reports, and submits to Child Study Team Manager per Catapult Learning procedures.
- If assigned to case manage, maintains caseload in compliance with state and company timelines and regulations.
- Attends Eligibility Determination Conferences, if assigned, for Initial and Re-evaluations. Meetings may be held in person or on Zoom.
- Completes all required paperwork in a timely manner.
- Works in compliance with the Catapult Learning Policy and Procedure manual for E&D services in New Jersey.
- Remains current with NJ Code and procedures regarding E&D services provided to nonpublic school students
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:. Must have a Master’s Degree and NJDOE as an LDT-C. Criminal background check as required by the state and the district. Experience functioning as a member of a Child Study Team in New Jersey highly preferred. Experience using computer based IEP programs desirable.
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS: Ability to work independently, remain focused on task completion and stay within timelines. Excellent ability to interact and communicate with students of all ages, parents, colleagues and school personnel. Strong written communication and organizational skills. Access to Microsoft word and internet access is a must.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Ability to navigate a school environment.