Language Support Coach
Catapult Learning is hiring a Language Support Coach to work with students in a private, elementary school.
The Language Support Coach will work in a new program designed to close the gap in Hebrew reading and language acquisition for students who are performing below benchmark.
Instruction would include phonemic awareness and Hebrew phonics instruction using a multisensory, systematic approach.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Scheduling sessions with students
- Preparing materials
- Ongoing progress monitoring and parent and school communication
- Must be knowledgeable concerning all policies and procedures as established for these services by the Company's Program Manual, the funding source, and the individual school(s).
- Complete required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
- Other duties may be assigned
This individual will collaborate with other staff members on best practices in supporting the noted students in a cross-curricular fashion.