Certified Secondary ESE Intervention Teacher PT (Osceola)
Catapult Learning, LLC is looking for qualified and experienced ESE teachers in Florida! Catapult Learning is a provider of K−12 contracted instructional services to public and private schools throughout the US, specializing in at-risk youth and students who are struggling; we are a company with over 40 years of excellence in education.
We have a private K-12 school in Kissimmee in need of a part-time (5-8 hours) ESE-Certified Teacher for the 2021-2022 school year. The position is in a face-to-face environment, and the program focuses on upper grade level Math and Reading instruction for small groups of ESE students in all grade levels (up to high school).
A current FL Teaching Certificate with the ESE endorsement (we can accept a Statement of Eligibility with a fingerprinting requirement only) is required for this position. Local candidates preferred. To expedite processing of your application, please include your certificate number and location on your resume.
Enjoy the Following Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Curriculum and teaching materials provided
- Paid training
- Paid planning/prep time
- Small group instruction (you are not the main classroom teacher, but instead, in a separate area with students who need extra help)
- Growth potential
- Company support and quality assurance
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of students
- Instruct Reading and/or Math to small groups in a face-to-face school setting (and virtually, if necessary).
- Attend training sessions and deliver designated instructional models and strategies in readiness, reading, mathematics, and/or writing skills to eligible students through utilization of company-designed materials and educational strategies.
- Maintain individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans provided for you by Catapult Learning.
- Establish and maintain student forms and files as required by company, local, state, and federal agencies.
- Maintain consistent communication with company supervisors, classroom teachers, principals, and parents.
- Current FL Teaching Certificate with the ESE endorsement (we can accept Statements of Eligibility with a fingerprinting requirement only)
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- A minimum of 1 year of experience with instructing ESE students
- Experience with both onsite classroom and virtual teaching/instructing preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office and virtual meeting programs (Zoom, etc.) preferred
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude towards students, administration, parents, and other internal and external customers
JOIN THE CATAPULT FAMILY TODAY!