Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI), a division of FullBloom, provides specialized education programming for K-12 students who require additional educational and positive behavioral supports to overcome challenges that impede success in a traditional school setting. We believe that all children deserve an education that goes beyond academics and enables them to realize their full potential and grow into responsible, self-sufficient adults. SESI operates over 50 AdvancED/Cognia accredited Special Education schools and 80+ in-district classrooms nationwide. Our certified teachers and staff provide individualized academic and behavioral interventions with an innovative learning approach, personalized attention, and all the necessary support services students need to overcome barriers to education. Our purpose drives our performance and we are looking for individuals who want to make an impact.
The Program Director will be responsible for leading the Sierra School at Barret. They will oversee the quality and compliance of the program, supervise staff, and track progress towards goals. Every child deserves to reach their full potential and we’re looking to hire an exceptional leader who will play an essential role in fueling student success.
Someone who is passionate about serving students with special needs so that they can perform at their highest level and realize productive, fulfilling futures. You believe that ALL children can learn and have the desire to make a positive impact in the lives of students. You excel at communication, organization, and project management. You are a proven leader with an analytical mindset , great problem-solving abilities, and business acumen.
- Ensure that all students are being educated in accordance with their Individualized Education Plans (IEPs)
- Observe classrooms on a regular basis both formally (using observation forms to provide appropriate staff feedback) and informally
- Attend and participate in regional activities including weekly Director’s Meeting
- Attend and participate in a monthly Goal Review with Supervisor; demonstrating consistent growth and goal completion
- Report facilities issues to the appropriate department for prompt resolution
- Involve parents in the educational program on a regular basis as well as provide regular parent education events throughout the school year
- Ensure that all state licensing policies relating to the health, safety and well-being of the children attending the program are followed and in compliance
- Forge and maintain stakeholder relationships (district officials, parents, etc.); providing excellent and responsive customer service
- Communicate in person, by telephone, and through newsletters and other forms of written communication with parents, supervisors, and district personnel
- Effectively manage staff through clear goal setting, monthly reviews, and by providing feedback; ensure that all staff follow school and company policies in order to maintain excellent program quality
- Maintain excellent records including financial, state licensing, student, and employee documentation
- Other duties may be assigned
- Master’s Degree in Education, Special Education, Social or Behavior Sciences, or a related field required
- Highly preferred Admin credential or SPED Director license
- Extensive experience with students with disabilities strongly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office preferred
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Tuition reimbursement support available
- Continued professional development and leadership support
Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI), a division of FullBloom, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation/gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
FullBloom provides education and behavioral health solutions for children and their families, leading to better life outcomes, regardless of the learning obstacles and other challenges they face. The company’s team of over 5,000 education and healthcare professionals work to achieve measurable and sustained academic and behavioral gains through evidence-based programs that include specialized education, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapies, intervention services, and professional development. Founded in 1976 and headquartered in Camden, New Jersey, FullBloom supports tens of thousands of children and families, over 500 school districts, and more than 25,000 teachers annually through its three operating divisions – Catapult Learning, Specialized Education Services, Inc (SESI), and Little Leaves. www.fullbloom.org