Professional Development Instructional Coach/Presenter: Per Diem/Certified (Sarasota/Charlotte)
Be a part of the Catapult Learning team to make a difference! We are looking for qualified Professional Development (PD) Instructional Coaches/ Presenters in Sarasota and Charlotte Counties (candidates must be local to either area to be considered; please be sure your location is on your resume).
There are two primary functions for this role: presenting workshops and providing instructional coaching support to teachers and leaders in a school setting. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience delivering workshops to adult learners and coaching teachers with instructional strategies for best educational practices.
- This is a per-diem position, not a part-time position; there is not a set number of hours per week or a consistent schedule.
- Workshops and coaching assignments are in-person during regular school hours. There may be opportunities for after-school and weekend assignments.
- A current FL Teaching Certificate is required for this position (please include your certificate information on your resume or in a separate email when you apply).
- Candidates must have a Master’s Degree or higher in education with a minimum of 5 years of experience delivering Professional Development workshops and coaching.
Catapult Learning is a company with over 40 years of excellence in education, providing K-12 contracted instructional services to public and private schools throughout the US. We specialize in at-risk youth and students who are struggling. We have been successful because we adhere to our five corporate values of being Transparent, Decisive, Humble, Accountable, and Inclusive.
PD Coach/Presenter Requirements:
- Current and valid Florida Teacher Certificate
- Master’s Degree or higher in related education field
- Minimum of 5 years' experience facilitating professional development and providing strengths-based instructional coaching support to teachers and leaders within a school setting
- Evidence of positive and healthy character traits such as being organized, consistent, reliable, and understanding
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel to various schools
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point) and Zoom/Teams preferred
- A positive and growth mindset towards students, administration, parents, and other internal and external customers
Our PD Coach/Presenters Enjoy the Following Benefits:
- Competitive per diem pay
- Flexible schedule
- Company support and quality assurance from both local and national support teams
- Workshop content, materials, and coaching framework provided
- Paid training and professional development
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of educators and students
JOIN THE CATAPULT FAMILY TODAY!