Certified Teacher Summer School (Broward)
Catapult Learning, LLC is looking for qualified and experienced teachers in Broward County for our Summer School program in June! Catapult Learning is a provider of K−12 contracted instructional services to public and private schools throughout the US, specializing in at-risk youth and students who are struggling.
We have schools in Broward County in need of teachers for their summer school programs. These positions are onsite/face-to-face in K-8 private schools, and focus on STEM activities. The program dates, including training, are in the month of June. Schedules vary according to school, but will be 4-8 hours per day.
A current FL Teaching Certificate or Statement of Eligibility is required for this position. Local candidates preferred. To expedite processing of your application, please include your certificate number and location on your resume.
Enjoy the Following Benefits:
- Competitive pay ($25 per hour)
- Curriculum and teaching materials provided
- Paid training
- Paid planning/prep time
- Small group instruction
- Growth potential
- Company support and quality assurance
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of students
- Attend training sessions and deliver designated instructional models and strategies in readiness, reading, mathematics, and/or writing skills to eligible students through utilization of company-designed materials and educational strategies.
- Maintain individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans provided for you by Catapult Learning.
- Establish and maintain student forms and files as required by company, local, state, and federal agencies.
- Maintain consistent communication with company supervisors, classroom teachers, principals, and parents.
- Instruct Reading and/or Math in an onsite/face-to-face school setting (and virtually, if necessary).
- Current FL Teaching Certificate or Statement of Eligibility
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- A minimum of 1 year of experience with instructing students (K-8)
- Experience with both onsite classroom and virtual teaching/instructing preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office and virtual meeting programs (Zoom, etc.) preferred
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude towards students, administration, parents, and other internal and external customers
JOIN THE CATAPULT FAMILY TODAY!
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $25.00 per hour
Catapult Learning provides PPE kits to our employees. Our small group intervention style of teaching also limits your exposure.