Part-Time Intervention Teacher (Corsicana)
Catapult Learning, LLC is looking for qualified and experienced teachers in Texas! We have private schools in Corsicana and the DFW Metroplex in need of part-time (12-28 hours per week; varies depending on school assignment) Teachers for our intervention programs. These positions are in a face-to-face environment, and the programs focus on small group instruction in Math and Reading for grades K-8.
Catapult Learning is a provider of K−12 contracted instructional services to public and private schools throughout the US, specializing in at-risk youth and students who are struggling; we are a company with over 40 years of excellence in education.
A Teaching Certificate is strongly preferred for this position. Local candidates preferred. To expedite processing of your application, please include your certificate information and location on your resume.
Enjoy the Following Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Curriculum and teaching materials provided
- Paid training
- Paid planning/prep time
- Small group instruction (you are not the main classroom teacher, but instead, in a separate area with students who need extra help)
- Growth potential
- Company support and quality assurance
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of students
- Instruct Reading and/or Math to small groups in a face-to-face school setting (and virtually, if necessary).
- Attend training sessions and deliver designated instructional models and strategies in readiness, reading, mathematics, and/or writing skills to eligible students through utilization of company-designed materials and educational strategies.
- Maintain individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans provided for you by Catapult Learning.
- Establish and maintain student forms and files as required by company, local, state, and federal agencies.
- Maintain consistent communication with company supervisors, classroom teachers, principals, and parents.
- Teaching Certificate preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- A minimum of 1 year of experience with instructing students (K-8)
- Experience with both onsite classroom and virtual teaching/instructing preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office and virtual meeting programs (Zoom, etc.) preferred
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude towards students, administration, parents, and other internal and external customers
JOIN THE CATAPULT FAMILY TODAY!