Why Join Us
Are you looking for a new opportunity to make an impact in the lives of students? Join us at SESI Schools, where we are proving what is possible for students with unique needs. We offer
- Competitive salary range of $80,000-$90,000
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401K matching
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $2,625
- Continued training, mentorship, and opportunities for growth
The Program Director will be responsible for leading the High Road School of Mount Prospect. They will oversee the quality and compliance of the program, supervise staff, and track progress towards goals. Every child deserves to reach their full potential and we’re looking to hire an exceptional leader who will play an essential role in fueling student success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
● Teach the knowledge and skills, nurture the confidence and character, and meet the needs of all students by utilizing SESI instructional models, strategies, and curriculum
● Develop and maintain individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans.
● Utilize school’s behavior management and intervention strategies including but not limited to de-escalation techniques, crisis management, and physical restraint when necessary to maintain the safety of students and staff
● Establish and maintain student forms and files as required by SESI, local, state, and/or federal agencies including but not limited to: Individualized Education Plans (IEPs), Behavior Intervention Plans, Incident Reports, High Risk Evaluation Forms, etc.
● Drive, record, and track student growth and progress towards academic, social, and emotional goals
● Supervise students and ensure they are always monitored, including to and from appropriate locations within the school
● Light lifting, walking, and/or climbing stairs may be required
● Other duties may be assigned
- Master’s Degree in Education, Special Education, Social or Behavior Sciences, or a related field required
- Type 75 Administrative License and LBS1 license through the Illinois State Board of Education with an endorsement or degree in Special Education required
- Extensive experience with students with disabilities strongly preferred
The High Road School of Mount Prospect is operated by Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI). SESI Schools provides specialized education programming for K-12 students who require additional educational and positive behavioral supports to overcome challenges that impede success in a traditional school setting. Every child deserves to reach their full potential and we’re looking to hire an exceptional teacher who will play an essential role in fueling student success.
FullBloom is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Any applicant who requires a reasonable accommodation with respect to these policies for a valid medical or religious reason should contact [email protected].