When you are part of the team at FullBloom, you’ll do important work that has real-world impact. Our 7,800 educators and healthcare professionals are driven by a common purpose: to positively impact the educational, behavioral, and social-emotional welfare of every child with whom we engage, no matter the child’s individual circumstance. We dedicate our careers to improving outcomes for at-risk and struggling youth, including those with learning and emotional disabilities. In doing so, we play a truly crucial role in the lives of children, their families and their communities. Our purpose drives our performance and we are looking for individuals who want to make an impact.
How will you make an impact?
As a Proposal Manager, you will provide leadership and direction for the development of sales proposals and RFP responses that support our purpose, enabling us to serve even more children, educators, families, and communities.
An experienced proposal professional with the ability to be thoughtful in approach and highly accountable while managing multiple responses simultaneously. You have excellent time-management skills and thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
- Manage the complete RFP response process from kickoff to submission for multiple RFx at a time. This includes:
- Planning, Scheduling, and Facilitating RFP meetings
- Developing an RFP response plan
- Drafting, editing, and finalizing a variety of response documents
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders as needed for a given RFP
- Work with a variety of stakeholders to help maintain the Proposal Team Content Library
- Additional Proposal and RFP responsibilities, as needed
- Minimum 4 years managing RFPs in B2B setting
- Successful track record managing multiple RFPs with competing deadlines
- Advanced Microsoft Word Skills and Knowledge
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft teams
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Confidence in leading group discussions and guiding stakeholders through a process.
- Experience with enterprise CRM - preference will be given for experience with Microsoft Dynamics
FullBloom provides education and behavioral health solutions for children and their families, leading to better life outcomes, regardless of the learning obstacles and other challenges they face. The company’s team of over 7,800 education and healthcare professionals work to achieve measurable and sustained academic and behavioral gains through evidence-based programs that include specialized education, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapies, intervention services, and professional development. Founded in 1976, FullBloom supports tens of thousands of children and families, over 1,000 school districts, and more than 25,000 teachers annually through its three operating divisions – Catapult Learning, Specialized Education Services, Inc (SESI), and Little Leaves. www.fullbloom.org