Professional Development Specialist (Per Diem/Milwaukee)
Catapult Learning, LLC is looking for qualified and experienced Education Professional Development Specialists in Milwaukee for the 2021-2022 school year! Catapult Learning is a provider of K−12 contracted instructional services to public and private schools throughout the US, specializing in at-risk youth and students with learning disabilities. Our portfolio of professional development products and services includes teacher and leader coaching, workshops and institutes, and special education programs.
Educators throughout Milwaukee need you more than ever during this difficult time. You can truly make a difference by providing teachers and leaders valuable training and insight. The ideal candidate will effectively conduct staff development via workshops and targeted coaching for teachers and leaders at schools, both virtually and onsite. The ability to adapt is critical, as our goal is to support our educators’ academic growth, whether from home or at school!
Enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive per diem pay
- Workshop content and coaching framework provided
- Paid training
- Company support and quality assurance
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of educators and students
- Facilitates professional development presentations and engages in the coaching cycle, including modeling lessons and co-teaching, to improve the teaching quality for students in grades K-12.
- Follows Catapult Learning coaching framework design as instructed by supervisor.
- Encourages participation and open dialogue as part of an effective coaching relationship during presentations.
- Establishes and maintains forms and files as required by company, local, state, and federal agencies.
- Reviews Professional Development participant evaluations to drive continuous improvement.
- Analyzes data to facilitate the development of best practices and determine instructional needs.
- Wisconsin Teaching or Administrator License
- Master's Degree in Education field preferred
- Minimum of 5 years experience working with K-12 students in a school setting
- Minimum of 2 years experience facilitating professional development and engaging in the coaching cycle within a school setting
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office and virtual meeting programs (Zoom, etc.) preferred
- Internet connectivity required (virtual materials will be provided)
- A positive and growth-oriented attitude towards students, administration, parents, and other internal and external customers
JOIN THE CATAPULT FAMILY TODAY!