Elementary Teacher 21-22SY
PHILADELPHIA KAPS is an early educational therapeutic and behavioral model for young students enrolled in Mastery Charter Schools in grades K-7th experiencing significant difficulties with appropriate behavior that impedes their ability to take advantage of their regular education program. Students are provided a program at a separate Camelot campus that affords students smaller classes and more individual attention in a nurturing environment so that they may achieve success.
Philadelphia Kaps is operated by Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI). SESI Schools provides specialized education programming for K-12 students who require additional educational and positive behavioral supports to overcome challenges that impede success in a traditional school setting.
The Elementary teacher will diagnose learning skill deficits, deliver high quality instruction and curriculum as provided by SESI, and collaborate with both school personnel and families to provide services to students. Every child deserves to reach their full potential and we’re looking to hire an exceptional teacher who will play an essential role in fueling student success.
- Meet the needs of all students by utilizing SESI instructional models, strategies, and curriculum
- Develop and maintain individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans
- Utilize school’s behavior management and intervention strategies; supervise students and ensure they are monitored at all times
- Establish and maintain student forms and files as required by SESI, local, state, and/or federal agencies
- Drive, record, and track student growth and progress towards academic, social, and emotional goals
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution of higher learning required
- Valid Teaching Certification
- Commitment to learning and implementing feedback
- Ability to adapt and remain flexible
- Tuition reimbursement up to $2,625 annually
- Continued training, mentorship, and opportunities for growth
Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI), a division of FullBloom, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation/gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.