Product Manager, Professional Development Services (Remote)
JOB TITLE:Product Manager, Professional Development ServicesFLSA STATUS: Exempt
REPORTS TO: General Manager, Professional Development ServicesJOB CODE: N/A
The 7,000+ educators and healthcare professionals employed by FullBloom are driven by a common purpose: to positively impact the educational, behavioral and social-emotional welfare of every child with whom we engage, no matter the student’s individual circumstance. We dedicate our careers to improving outcomes for at-risk and struggling youth, including those with learning and emotional disabilities. In doing so, we play a truly crucial role in the lives of the children, their families and their communities. Our purpose drives performance, and we are looking for individuals who want to make an impact.
FullBloom is seeking a Product Manager of Professional Development (PD) Services to define, plan, and launch new PD products that will take our national PD business to the next level. FullBloom already has a strong footprint in PD for K-12 non-public (private and religious) schools and organizations. We are looking for a Product Manager to build upon this foundation to support the growth of the PD business, particularly in the areas of special education and SEL/mental health support in both the non-public and public-school market.
The Product Manager of PD Services, will be responsible for PD product/service strategy and planning, product/service launch, and management of product/services.
- Product/service strategy
- Own the development and implementation of an ongoing voice-of-customer approach for understanding customer and potential customer needs
- Define new PD products in the areas of special education and SEL/mental health support, prepare a product roadmap, and launch new PD products across teams
- Build the business case for new products/services or major enhancements to existing ones
- Identify needs to fill service gaps and/or to pursue business expansion opportunities
- Manage coordination of the pieces needed to implement major enhancements or new products/services
- Ensure products are relevant to market and make ongoing improvements to meet market needs and environment
- Product/service launch
- Manage (in collaboration with GM and Operations) the piloting of new products/services
- Work with Manager of PD Marketing to package and promote solutions, and support development of overall PD Marketing plan
- Ensure appropriate tools and training to support sales activities
- Build relationships with the sales team to further their understanding of PD services and our new strategy/focus
- Cultivate relationships with internal teams to promote our national PD business
- 10+ years of product management and strategy experience in the K-12 non-public and public education market
- Experience working in a business selling into the K-12 public school market
- Bachelors degree, MBA or other Masters degree preferred
- Other skills and capabilities
- Exceptional track record of product management and strategy development to grow business. Ability to work strategically across teams to gather input and build a powerful product strategy
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate to all organizational levels, to develop strong presentation materials, and to concisely summarize information for all audiences
- Excellent organizational and time/project management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
More about FullBloom
FullBloom provides education and behavioral health solutions that create better life outcomes for children and their families, regardless of the learning obstacles and other challenges they face. The company’s team of more than 7,000 education and healthcare professionals work to achieve measurable and sustained academic and behavioral gains through evidence-based programs that include special education, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapies, intervention services, and professional development. Founded in 1976 and headquartered in Camden, New Jersey, FullBloom supports more than 100,000 children and families, over 1,000 school districts, and more than 25,000 teachers annually across its three divisions, Catapult Learning, Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI), and Little Leaves. FullBloom is accredited by Cognia/AdvancED and the Behavioral Health Center of Excellence.