Supervising Behavior Analyst, BCBA (full-time, center based)
Please note that candidates MUST submit a cover letter in addition to their resume to be considered for this position.
Little Leaves Behavioral Services provides high quality, critical early intervention programs, based on the principles of applied behavior analysis (ABA). Services are designed to nurture the growth and development of young children with social, behavior, and/or language challenges. Little Leaves provides a range of in-home, at-school, and full day center-based ABA services for children with developmental delays, especially Autism Spectrum Disorders, in Northern Virginia, the DC metro area, the Baltimore metro area, and the South Florida area.
Little Leaves is building a community of professionals who are looking to:
- Have a meaningful impact on the lives of children
- Grow professionally
- Work with others who share a passion for our clients and who have an interest in ABA
Supervising Behavior Analysts Role:
Supervising Behavior Analysts manage and oversee the delivery of ABA therapy services to children with developmental delays, especially Autism Spectrum Disorders. Supervising Behavior Analysts perform assessments, develop treatment plans, lead and supervise a team of therapists, train staff, and work with parents and families. BCBA required.
- Conduct comprehensive behavioral skills assessments
- Develop individualized ABA treatment plans and programs based on assessment results
- Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments, and develop Behavior Intervention Plans
- Create materials and data sheets as needed to support program implementation
- Oversee treatment plan implementation and provide clinical supervision to staff
- Modify treatment plans and programs as needed based on data-driven decisions
- Provide training and consultative services to families, schools, and other professionals
- Lead periodic team meetings with families, therapists and other professionals
- Provide initial and ongoing training to therapists
- Ensure internal policies are followed
- Provide 1:1 ABA therapy as needed
- Write reports and maintain client records
- Maintain client roster, manage caseload assignment, and assist with client scheduling
- Work collaboratively with members of the child’s team, family, and other professionals
We are seeking a professional with exceptional clinical and managerial skills with a commitment to helping children and families
- The ideal candidate would be drug-free, reliable, efficient, and have a good work ethic
- Master’s or doctoral degree in Psychology, Applied Behavior Analysis, Special Education, or related field required
- Board Certification in Behavior Analysis (BCBA or BCBA-D) required
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working with children with a developmental delay, communication disorder and/or Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Clinical experience conducting assessments using the Assessment of Basic Language and Learning Skills (ABLLS) and/or Verbal Behavior Milestones Assessment and Placement Program (VB-MAPP)
- Clinical experience developing treatment plans, programs, and materials
- Clinical experience supervising clinical staff, and monitoring progress
- Experience working with and training families
- Familiarity with Skinner’s verbal operants and Naturalistic teaching procedures
- Experience, knowledge and confidence in supervising a staff of therapists, and providing staff training
- Exceptional collaboration skills with colleagues and families
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent management skills, experience managing a caseload
- Ability to maintain client confidentiality and adherence to the BACB Code of Ethics
- Record of success in previous positions as evidenced by excellent references
- Technologically adept and enthusiastic
- Reliable transportation as this position may require visiting clients
Health and Safety Requirements:
In our continuing effort to protect the health and safety of our employees, students, clients, families and visitors, FullBloom requires that all candidates for employment who receive a conditional offer of employment from the Company must:
- Be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or consent to weekly COVID testing.
- Wear an approved mask if and when reporting to a physical work site where they are interacting with others.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation, commensurate with experience
- Generous insurance benefits including: health, dental, vision, life and disability, retirement plan
- Other benefits including: paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, free CEU opportunities, ongoing professional and career development, extensive support from the administration team for coordinating clients’ insurance, staff and client scheduling, etc.
We are a professional organization with a powerful social objective: to become a national leader in programs for children with autism and unique learning needs. Little Leaves is a division of FullBloom, Impact for Life.
For more information, please visit www.littleleaves.org
Little Leaves and FullBloom are Equal Opportunity Employers