Now Hiring For The 2023-2024 School Year!!
The FCS Peak Academy Roswell is operated by Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI). SESI Schools provides specialized education programming for K-12 students who require additional educational and positive behavioral support to overcome challenges that impede success in a traditional school setting. Every child deserves to reach their full potential, and we’re looking to hire an exceptional Academic coordinator who will be essential in fueling student success.
Why Join Us?
Are you looking for a new opportunity to make an impact in the lives of students? Join us at SESI Schools, where we prove what is possible for students with unique needs. We offer
- Competitive Salary Range
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401K matching
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $2,625
- Other great benefits like Flexible Spending Account, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Mental Health Support, and Pet Insurance
- Continued training, mentorship, and opportunities for growth
The Academic Coordinator is responsible for organizing the master schedule, providing roster updates to Teachers and team leaders, and maintaining the official rosters and student records. The Academic Coordinator will visit classrooms, offer instructional coaching and model lessons for teachers, and facilitate standard planning time to effectively implement the round mode for instructional coaching.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize the master schedule, provide roster updates to staff, and maintain the official rosters and student records
- Observe classrooms and provides clear feedback
- Facilitate common planning time
- Effectively implement the round model for instructional coaching and provide model lessons for teachers
- Complete all required standardized testing and monitor grade books
- Act as a liaison between the school and outside agencies, families, and community partners
- Master’s Degree in Education or related field and two years of experience working in a school setting, preferably with at-risk youth
- A Valid Teaching Credential Preferred
- Commitment to learning and implementing feedback
- Ability to adapt and remain flexible
Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI), a division of FullBloom, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation/gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.