After-School Tutors (Houston) Wanted! College Students Encouraged to Apply.
Catapult Learning, LLC is seeking passionate and experienced Secondary tutors for part-time afternoon positions in central Houston, TX. Positions start ASAP. High need for Math instruction. College students studying Education, English or Math are highly encouraged to apply!
****up to $25.00 per hour ******
We are a company with over 40 years of excellence in education, providing K−12 contracted instructional services to public and private schools throughout the United States. Specializing in targeted, small group instruction, Catapult Learning provides additional support to students in Math and Reading.
- Competitive pay ($up to $25.00 per hour)
- Curriculum and teaching materials provided
- Paid training and professional development
- Paid planning time (20% of total weekly instructional hours)
- Small group instruction (pull-out intervention programs)
- Growth potential
- Company support and quality assurance (local support team and weekly visits)
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of students
- Attend training sessions and deliver designated instructional models and strategies in reading and mathematics to eligible students through utilization of company-designed materials and educational strategies.
- Maintain individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans based on diagnostic assessment and other data.
- Establish and maintain Title I compliance through student forms and files as required by company, local, state, and federal agencies.
- Maintain professional, timely, and consistent communication with company supervisors, classroom teachers, principals, and parents.
- Instruct secondary students in an onsite/face-to-face school setting (and virtually, if necessary).
- Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred, but we can also accept candidates who are currently pursuing a degree in Education or a related field
- A minimum of 3 years of experience teaching students (K-12); classroom experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook & Excel) and virtual meeting programs (Zoom)
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude towards students, administration, parents, and other internal and external customers
- Current Teaching Certificate a plus, but not required
JOIN THE CATAPULT FAMILY TODAY!