Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI), a division of FullBloom, provides specialized education programming for K-12 students who require additional educational and positive behavioral supports to overcome challenges that impede success in a traditional school setting. We believe that all children deserve an education that goes beyond academics and enables them to realize their full potential and grow into responsible, self-sufficient adults. SESI operates over 50 AdvancED/Cognia accredited Special Education schools and 80+ in-district classrooms nationwide. Our certified teachers and staff provide individualized academic and behavioral interventions with an innovative learning approach, personalized attention, and all the necessary support services students need to overcome barriers to education. Our purpose drives our performance, and we are looking for individuals who want to make an impact.
Utilizing leadership, advocacy, collaboration, and applied technical skills, the Board-Certified Behavior Analyst will provide behavior analysis services for students in SESI School programs. The Behavior Analyst will work with an interdisciplinary team to develop and implement behavioral programs to assist SESI students in acquiring the skills necessary to be independent as possible in the daily functions of their lives. The Behavior Analyst will ensure services are directed towards meaningful outcomes for the individuals served.
Someone who is passionate about serving students with special needs so that they can perform at their highest level and realize productive, fulfilling futures. You believe that ALL children can learn and have the desire to make a positive impact in the lives of students. You excel at building relationships, collaborating with a team, and persevering through difficult challenges. You have a sense of optimism, a willingness to learn and grow, and a commitment to improving outcomes for students.
- Promotes effective interpersonal relations with students
- Maintains records of students and prepares periodic reports as required
- Plans evidence-based interventions appropriate for individual students and groups of students
- Conduct assessments
- Adjusts intervention strategies based upon student performance and data collection
- Analyzes and interprets information to make relevant school-based recommendations regarding the need for educational services
- Manages the facilities, materials, and equipment necessary to the delivery of services
- Coordinates behavioral services with student services provided by other school personnel
- Provide appropriate information on an informal or formal basis regarding behavioral functioning through consultation, trainings, and/or professional development
- Develops appropriate draft of the Individualized Education Program (IEP), based on students’ strengths and needs
- Engages in continuing education and professional growth activities related to school psychology
- Light lifting, walking, and/or climbing stairs may be required.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Must hold certification as a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst
- Adheres to established rules, regulations, laws, and appropriate ethical standards
- Demonstrates awareness of professional performance in due process matters and litigious environments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office preferred
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Tuition reimbursement
- Continued instructional coaching and leadership support
- Growth opportunities
As a condition of this offer of employment, you will be required to comply with the company Covid-19 health and safety policy. Upon your start day, you will be required to report your Covid-19 vaccination status in our UKG system. Individuals who are not fully vaccinated are required to produce a weekly negative Covid-19 test result in order to work. Individuals who are partially vaccinated on their start date will be required to produce a weekly negative test result and be fully vaccinated within 45 days of their start date. Requests for reasonable accommodation for a valid medical or religious reason can be requested at [email protected] You will also be required to wear an approved mask if and when reporting to a physical work site where you are interacting with others. Please note, we comply with state, city, and local contract requirements that may require full or partial vaccination in order to start working. Please speak with the hiring manager to confirm if any additional requirements apply to your work location.
Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI), a division of FullBloom, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation/gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
FullBloom provides education and behavioral health solutions for children and their families, leading to better life outcomes, regardless of the learning obstacles and other challenges they face. The company’s team of over 5,000 education and healthcare professionals work to achieve measurable and sustained academic and behavioral gains through evidence-based programs that include specialized education, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapies, intervention services, and professional development. Founded in 1976 and headquartered in Camden, New Jersey, FullBloom supports tens of thousands of children and families, over 500 school districts, and more than 25,000 teachers annually through its three operating divisions – Catapult Learning, Specialized Education Services, Inc (SESI), and Little Leaves. www.fullbloom.org