Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI), a division of FullBloom, provides specialized education programming for K-12 students who require additional educational and positive behavioral supports to overcome challenges that impede success in a traditional school setting. We believe that all children deserve an education that goes beyond academics and enables them to realize their full potential and grow into responsible, self-sufficient adults. SESI operates over 50 AdvancED/Cognia accredited Special Education schools and 80+ in-district classrooms nationwide. Our certified teachers and staff provide individualized academic and behavioral interventions with an innovative learning approach, personalized attention, and all the necessary support services students need to overcome barriers to education. Our purpose drives our performance and we are looking for individuals who want to make an impact.
The Executive Director will oversee between one to four special education programs within the Colorado region. They will lead a team of school/program directors.
Someone who is passionate about serving students with special needs so that they can perform at their highest level and realize productive, fulfilling futures. You believe that ALL children can learn and have the desire to make a positive impact in the lives of students. You excel at managing multiple priorities, adjusting and being flexible in the face of uncertainty, and maintaining positive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Assure district and parent satisfaction, program quality assurance, and student achievement.
- Oversee program compliance with district, state and federal funding requirements.
- Report concerns regarding instructional needs, materials and supplies.
- Communicate with the Regional Director and classroom teachers concerning program implementation.
- Ensure customer service and program problems are communicated to the Regional Director or senior management immediately.
- Communicate with the regional education quality manager regarding instructional issues and concerns.
- Establish a positive professional rapport with school staff, principals, and the school district.
- Continue to grow the program and work towards the renewal of contracts.
- Oversee the organization and management of the program library. Recommends, purchases, and maintains materials and supplies.
- Ensure safety and optimal learning environment of classrooms
- Prepare teachers to successfully complete their quality assurance review and ensure that all teachers complete the Company teacher training component.
- Submit Monthly Reports to Regional Directors and Regional Educational Quality Managers, and other documents as necessary.
- Light lifting, walking, climbing stairs may be required as most programs are in school settings.
- Trains and supervises teachers. Supervision to include informal and formal lesson observations
- Provides assistance to teachers in the development of class schedules and instructional strategies to meet the needs of all participating students.
- Prepares presentations for Monthly Team Meeting to address both instructional and business issues as required by the Regional Director and Instructional Support.
- Assist teachers with the completion and submission of company, district, state, or federally required forms.
- Provides guidance to teachers with record-keeping procedures and ensures that the Company required plans and reports are maintained and updated properly.
- At least five years of related supervisory experience in education/special education
- Must hold an Administrator license with a Special Education Director endorsement in the State of Colorado
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and travel between multiple school sites required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI), a division of FullBloom, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation/gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
FullBloom provides education and behavioral health solutions for children and their families, leading to better life outcomes, regardless of the learning obstacles and other challenges they face. The company’s team of over 5,000 education and healthcare professionals work to achieve measurable and sustained academic and behavioral gains through evidence-based programs that include specialized education, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapies, intervention services, and professional development. Founded in 1976 and headquartered in Camden, New Jersey, FullBloom supports tens of thousands of children and families, over 500 school districts, and more than 25,000 teachers annually through its three operating divisions – Catapult Learning, Specialized Education Services, Inc (SESI), and Little Leaves. www.fullbloom.org