Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI), a division of FullBloom, provides specialized education programming for students who have not found success in the traditional classroom due to a variety of intensive special needs. We believe that all children deserve an education that goes beyond academics and enables them to realize their full potential and grow into responsible, self-sufficient adults. SESI operates over 50 AdvancED/Cognia accredited Special Education schools and 80+ in-district classrooms nationwide. Our certified teachers and staff provide individualized academic and behavioral interventions with an innovative learning approach, personalized attention, and all the necessary support services students need to overcome barriers to education. Our purpose drives our performance and we are looking for individuals who want to make an impact.
The Recruitment Manager will play an integral part in proactively sourcing, cultivating, tracking, screening and ensuring a high-quality experience for all candidates. The position will be primarily responsible for coordinating full-cycle recruitment efforts for teacher openings as well as supporting other instructional recruitment efforts. SESI continues to grow and we’re looking to hire an exceptional recruiter who will play an essential role in fueling our growth with extraordinary talent.
Someone who loves education and excels at networking, building relationships, sourcing, cultivating, and tracking talent all the way through the hiring process. You’re extremely organized and laser-focused on meeting ambitious measurable goals. You are detail oriented and hold yourself to a high standard of work quality. You are a skilled communicator who writes clearly and concisely. Ideally, you’re a former educator who understands where teachers are, what teachers want in a school, and how to bring them to a high-quality organization. You have a sense of humor, a willingness to learn and grow, and a commitment to improving outcomes for students across the country.
- Effectively source candidates to provide a robust pipeline of talent
- Develop and build relationships with prospective talent to ensure SESI’s talent pipelines are rich, diverse, and yields lasting results; serve as a compelling ambassador of SESI in a variety of settings
- Manage a portfolio of SESI schools and work collaboratively with Regional Directors and hiring managers to source, cultivate, and hire top talent
- Evaluate candidate skill level, conduct efficient and professional interview process, and drive offer process.
- Provide a great candidate experience and act as a candidate advocate
- Solve problems and produce results by collecting and analyzing data, identifying alternatives when circumstances change, and seeking out additional responsibilities
- Propose and implement ongoing improvements to SESI’s recruitment efforts
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Full-cycle recruiter in education or corporate space experience (at least 2-3 years)
- Experience working with candidates throughout a full-cycle selection process
- Exposure to HR processes, such as interviewing and evaluation
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- A track record of strong work ethic, integrity, and personal accountability
Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI), a division of FullBloom, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation/gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
FullBloom provides education and behavioral health solutions for children and their families, leading to better life outcomes, regardless of the learning obstacles and other challenges they face. The company’s team of over 5,000 education and healthcare professionals work to achieve measurable and sustained academic and behavioral gains through evidence-based programs that include specialized education, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapies, intervention services, and professional development. Founded in 1976 and headquartered in Camden, New Jersey, FullBloom supports tens of thousands of children and families, over 500 school districts, and more than 25,000 teachers annually through its three operating divisions – Catapult Learning, Specialized Education Services, Inc (SESI), and Little Leaves. www.fullbloom.org