The High Road School of Bucks County is operated by Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI). SESI Schools provides specialized education programming for K-12 students who require additional educational and positive behavioral supports to overcome challenges that impede success in a traditional school setting. Every child deserves to reach their full potential and we’re looking to hire an exceptional teacher who will play an essential role in fueling student success.
The Assistant Teacher will be responsible for working with one or more students and the teacher to deliver individualized services and supports. They will monitor student behavior, track educational progress, and communicate with parents. Additionally, they will help reinforce the curriculum provided by the teacher with designated students.
- Work with individual students or small groups to reinforce learning of material or skill initially introduced by the Teacher
- Support the Teacher in the implementation of the SESI rotation model including but not limited to: assisting with large group activities, checking notebooks, correcting papers, supervising testing, guiding independent study or enrichment activities, providing accommodations and modifications when needed
- Support and document students’ growth and progress towards academic, social, and emotional goals
- Supervise students and ensure they are always monitored, including to and from appropriate locations within the school
- Light lifting, walking, and/or climbing stairs may be required
- Other duties may be assigned
- High School diploma required
- College experience and/or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience working with youth preferred
- Ability to adapt and remain flexible
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, and 401K
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 annually
- Continued training, mentorship, and opportunities for growth
In our continuing effort to protect the health and safety of our employees, students, clients, families and visitors, FullBloom requires that all candidates for employment who receive a conditional offer of employment from the Company must:
- Be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their employment start date. Unvaccinated individuals will not be permitted to commence employment unless they can demonstrate that they are entitled to a reasonable accommodation with respect to this policy for a valid medical or religious reason. Partially vaccinated individuals may commence employment if they have received the first vaccination shot, provide a negative COVID test result weekly and receive their second vaccination shot within 45 days of their start date.
- Wear an approved mask if and when reporting to a physical work site where they are interacting with others.
FullBloom is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Any applicant who requires a reasonable accommodation with respect to these policies for a valid medical or religious reason should contact [email protected].