Instructional Site Coordinator (Ft Worth)
Provides contracted instructional services with the necessary educational expertise in reading, mathematics, writing, and related areas; diagnoses learning skill deficits and delivers prescribed instructional delivery methods as determined by Catapult Learning; consults with school personnel to coordinate efforts in providing services to students; communicates and conferences with parents providing information on student progress; maintains documentation per company guidelines.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Attends training sessions and delivers designated instructional models and strategies in all subject areas to identified students through utilization of Company-designed materials and educational strategies.
- Instructional Coaching/Collaboration with teachers
- Review student assessment data and monitor for assessment-driving instruction
- Develops and maintains individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans. This can also be done in conjunction with the classroom teachers.
- Ensures supervision of students at all times.
- Establishes and maintains student forms and files as required by Company, local, state, and/or federal agencies.
- Attends and documents conferences/meetings/trainings with Company Supervisors, classroom teachers, principals, and parents as required by the Company, local, state, and/or federal agencies.
- Maintains consistent communication with company managers, classroom teachers, principals, and parents.
- Maintains inventory of educational materials and supplies.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Requires a bachelor’s degree and valid teaching certificate, as required by contract. Teaching experience preferred.
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Must understand that all children can learn. Must demonstrate positive and enthusiastic attitude towards internal and external customers. Must be flexible. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Light lifting, walking, climbing stairs. Most programs are in school settings.
The Company provides all classroom and instructional materials and paid training. Continued instructional and leadership support for all employees is also provided.