Operations Specialist (Summer)
Overview: The Operations Specialist (OS) will provide operational leadership for the Summer Learning Experience program, either for a virtual cohort or an in-person school site. The OS will oversee administrative duties and manage the operations of the program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (other duties may be assigned).
- Attends all required professional development modules prior to program start date and throughout program (for compensation at hourly rate)
- Support in the completion of onboarding requirements for cohort staff
- Communicates with teachers, parents, and students regarding program implementation
- Establishes a positive professional rapport with Summer Learning Experience staff, parents, and ONPS personnel
- Ensures daily and weekly compliance deadlines are met, including student and staff attendance
- Ensures all required information is input into online databases
- Facilitates parent communication regarding student attendance and performance
- Upholds all administrative compliance guidelines
- Manages all material (curricular and operational) and maintains open communication with SLE Operations Area Manager to ensure all ongoing needs are met
- Regularly collaborates and meets with Academic Specialist weekly to share programmatic information
- Provides technology troubleshooting to staff, students, and parents
- Supports payroll processing for assigned cohort of staff
- Plans and host weekly cohort meetings with the Academic Specialist
- Attends and participates in daily team calls
- Supports Academic Specialist in ensuring instructional excellence
- Works alongside the management team to keep open communication and report operational issues and concerns
All Summer Learning Experience staff members are crucial components to ensuring overall program success. Because our success is truly a team effort, each team member is held responsible for embodying our Core 4 Values – accountability, decisiveness, humility, and transparency – in all interactions with colleagues and external partners.
Requires excellent organizational and writing skills and a strong comfort level with technology and student databases. Must be an effective communicator and extremely organized with good emotional regulation. Previous Catapult Learning employees must be in good standing to qualify for this position.